This video tutorial will teach you How to Shoot Slow Motion Videos on Samsung Galaxy Phone. We’ll do our best to help you are able to follow this guide. I hope you enjoy this post What to do to Take Slow Motion Videos with Samsung Galaxy Phone. If the answer is yes, then please share it after having read this.
Check How to Shoot Slow Motion Videos on Samsung Galaxy Phone
Slow motion video recording on Samsung tablets or phones like Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, S7, S6, S5, S4, Note 4 Note 3 is so great fun. The slow motion (commonly abbreviated to slow motion) is quite common in filmmaking. Slow motion is a great option for a variety of artistic effects. Slow motion videos are great for recording athletic activities or objects that move fast. They also are utilized to capture natural phenomena, such as the weather, sunrise and sunset.
The most recent Samsung tablets and smartphones have the most effective slow motion video triggers , including Galaxy S5, S4, Note 4, Note 3 and Note 3. If you’re with Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S5, it features a sensor with 16 megapixels that can record video at 1080p and 120 frames per second. It is available in various recording modes. It is possible to take continuous videos or take them in slow-motion, time slow motion, smooth motion and more.
How to Make Slow Motion Videos on Samsung Galaxy
- On on the Samsung homepage screen, swipe to find the drawer for apps.
- Select the camera application.
- When you start the camera, you can choose Slow Motion (depending on your Galaxy model ), tap Mode or move you finger over the display for Slow Motion)
- You then have the option of selecting the icon for recording.
- You can now begin recording, and when you’re finished, click to click the Stop icon.
- Then you can alter the video’s section to ensure that it’s at a slower speed. This is done by clicking the quick view option.
- Find the video, then select the View icon or play video with slow-motion.
- You can use one of the slides located at the lower left of the screen to choose the portion of the video you would like to be with slow-motion. You might be required to tap on the screen or the scissors icon in order to modify your video.
- Once you have done that, you are able to select Save or Export.
Also Read:-How To Enable Dark Mode On Facebook ?
How can I Shoot slow motion videos with Samsung Galaxy Phone
I hope you are able to comprehend this post. I hope you understand How to shoot slow Motion Videos with Shoot Slow Motion Videos on a Samsung Galaxy Phone , If you don’t, then you are free to inquire about anything through the contact form section that is in this article. If the answer is yes, then forward this article to your friends and family.